Trekking World-Famous Trails... virtually!
Whether you’re trying to lose weight and get healthy or you just enjoy the fresh air, you move! But what would it be like if you took those steps on a long-distance hike?
That’s what we do here. Track your steps and log them on Walking 4 Fun. Then you’ll be able to trace your virtual progress on a variety of long-distance treks from around the world.
From the blistering warmth of Arizona to an arctic hike through Sweden, from the wild woods of the Pacific Crest Trail to the spirtual journey along the Camino de Santiago, there’s a trail for you!
We’ll show you the maps and photos along your virtual journey. Before you know it, you’ll have walked hundreds of miles and still be itching to get in a few more to see that view around the next bend in the trail!
Registration is free!
- Premium memberships have arrived! Tired of looking at those annoying advertisements? Want to help support Walking 4 Fun more directly? Do both with a premium membership!
- Meet our newest trail, the Kungsleden! Explore the arctic in northern Sweden—the land of reindeer and northern lights!
- Read about our Kungsleden adventure at Another Long Walk. New posts every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
- Learn How to measure your stride
- 10 Stupid Easy Ways to Increase Your Step Count