1 Track your walking
2 Enter your mileage
3 Follow your progress!
Trace the Pacific Crest Trail from Mexico to Canada or follow an ancient pilgrimage route to Santiago. From the warmth of Florida to a snowshoeing trip around Crater Lake, pick a hike that suits you!
We'll show you the maps and photos of your virtual journey. Before you know it, you'll have walked hundreds of miles and still be itching to get in a few more to see that view around the next bend in the trail!
Registration is free!
- Meet our newest trail, the Kungsleden! Explore the arctic in northern Sweden—the land of reindeer and northern lights!
- Read about our Kungsleden adventure at Another Long Walk. New posts every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
- We're adding videos to these virtual walks! The Seattle City Walk is the first trail with 15 videos scattered along the route to immerse yourself even more in your walks! We will also retroactively add them to older trails as time permits, but they'll be more sporadic.
- Learn How to measure your stride
- 10 Stupid Easy Ways to Increase Your Step Count