Hiking World-Famous Trails... virtually!
What would it be like to thru-hike a long-distance trail? Log your step here and trace your progress on one of 25 trails spanning 11,249 miles!
Explore your trek through maps, photos and videos. Before you know it, you’ll have walked hundreds of miles and still be itching to get in a few more to see that view around the next bend in the trail!
Signing up is easy and free!
- There’s a new premium member perk—create your own custom route! You choose the starting point! You choose the finish line! And you choose the stops along the way! Start a virtual walk on your own custom route! (Don’t worry—you can continue your virtual walks on the standard trails at the same time.)
- For those who want to follow my adventures, my Pacific Northwest Trail tales have arrived! Find them every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at Another Long Walk.
- The Jordan Trail has arrived! A spectacular adventure starting at the Red Sea, running through Petra and passing the Dead Sea! It’s an adventure not to be missed!
- Tired of looking at those annoying advertisements? Want to help support Walking 4 Fun more directly? Do both with a premium membership!
- Learn How to measure your stride
- 10 Stupid Easy Ways to Increase Your Step Count