1 Track your walking
2 Enter your mileage
3 Follow your progress!
Trace the Pacific Crest Trail from Mexico to Canada or follow an ancient pilgrimage route to Santiago. From the warmth of Florida to a snowshoeing trip around Crater Lake, pick a hike that suits you!
We'll show you the maps and photos of your virtual journey. Before you know it, you'll have walked hundreds of miles and still be itching to get in a few more to see that view around the next bend in the trail!
Registration is free!
- Want to hear the stories behind the photos? Drop in every Monday, Wednesday and Friday to read about the latest adventures from the Colorado Trail on the Another Long Walk blog!
- Virtually walk from Denver to Durango on the Colorado Trail—our newest trail! Running through the Rocky Mountains, it's a high-altitude trail averaging over 10,000 feet (3,000 m) above sea level.
- Did you know we have a Facebook page? Drop in and say hi! =)
- All about Fitbits!
- Learn How to measure your stride
- 10 Stupid Easy Ways to Increase Your Step Count