Go Premium! Your ticket to more!
The basic virtual walk along long-distance trails will always be free, but premium members enjoy exclusive benefits!
Video entries! Add an extra dimension to your virtual walks with videos! Hear the wind blow and the campfire crackle. Watch the reindeer run and waterfalls crash. Listen to interviews and conversations with hikers. Immerse yourself in the trail experience like never before!
- Premium-only trails! Enjoy some selected trails that are only available for premium members!
- Custom routes! Build your own custom route! For instance, virtually walk from your hometown to your current abode. Or walk across the United States! Or walk across Europe! Your imagination is the limit!*
- Google Earth support! Check out your route and follow the progress of you and all of your friends on an interactive Google Earth map! (You must have Google Earth installed in order to use this link. It’s free to download and use.)
- No advertisements! We’ll still include hand-selected recommended guidebooks and further reading for each of the trails, but the blatant Google and Amazon ads that would otherwise support your use of this website—banished!
- Custom fonts and colors! Don’t like the color or font of your register entries? Choose your font (or upload a new one—including your own handwriting)—as well as the pen color to use!
- Custom maps! Like the trail and stage maps that allow you to follow your progress, you’ll now see a custom map that zooms into each day’s progress (once you’ve walked at least 2,000 steps—about a mile).
- Premium icon! Get a premium icon by your name so everyone knows how cool you really are! 😎
- Premium backgrounds! Use one or more of our premium backgrounds in your next Zoom meeting or as your desktop background to inspire yourself and others!
- Select a shape! Choose from over a different dozen shapes to make your profile photo really stand out
- The satisfaction knowing that your contribution helps support this website!
* I exaggerate here. Your imagination is a limit... but so are large bodies of water. You can’t, for instance, walk from New York to London without that pesky Atlantic Ocean getting in the way! And deep space. Deep space is a limit. You can’t walk from the Kennedy Space Center to the Apollo 11 landing site on the moon. Nope—never going to happen!
Choose a plan that suits you!
30-day money-back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied!